65-years ago, Margret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd created one of the all-time best-selling, and arguably best bedtime books of all time. Now this quintessential classic has been beautifully re-imagined as an interactive app designed for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Now everyone can step into the “great green room” and say goodnight just like the little bunny in the classic picture book. Toddlers and preschoolers can see the cow jump over the moon, kittens playing with a ball of yarn, shooting stars, flying balloons and more as they listen to the hypnotic and sing-song words of this beloved bed time book. Find the tiny mouse as it moves about the room and plays hide-and seek. The comb and brush magically fly about the room and the bowl of mush spills over until it’s empty. Then one by one, everything in the room settles down and gets ready for bed. Here is the universal nighttime ritual of saying goodnight to everything in the room as the light slowly fades and shhhhhhh the little bunny is fast asleep.
Also Available as interactive apps are Goodnight Moon ABC: An Alphabet Book and Goodnight Moon 123: A Counting Book. These educational products feature innovative letter and number tracing technology, number and letter guessing games, and great interactivity that will keep your children engaged while they’re learning their letters and numbers!
- Touch to make the cow jump over the moon, the three litter bears chatter and laugh, and the little mittens wave goodbye as your little ones go to sleep
- Enjoy a bowl of mush, but watch out for your sticky fingers
- Touch and drag objects to make them “spring” to life, or tilt to watch them slide and move
- Objects magically pop out of the page to the delight of little and big kids
- Jump to any page in the book with the handy table of contents
- Educational features such as word highlighting help improve reading skills
- Charming piano soundtrack sets the mood for the classic tale
- Calm and Captivating narration in “Read to me” mode. Also includes Auto-play and Read myself modes