Loud Crow Interactive (Vancouver, BC) is the most highly awarded publisher of top quality interactive children’s entertainment. We work with blockbuster brands, such as Peanuts, Garfield, Richard Scarry’s Busytown, Sandra Boynton, Marvel, and HarperCollins to bring compelling content to mobile platforms.
Our apps have been featured by multiple major media outlets and earned countless honours including iTunes Hall of Fame, Editor’s Choice (x8), Top Grossing App Overall, #2 Paid iOS App Overall, Top Free iOS App, Starbucks “Pick of the Week” (x2), Amazon’s Free App of the Day (x3), 2011 Best App Ever (Children’s Category), and 2010 Children’s App of the Year.
QA Support Lead
We are looking for a self-starting motivated QA Support Lead to own the process of ensuring that we release the highest quality apps in the market for kids content. If you’re an organized and detail oriented QA professional passionate about mobile apps with the drive and motivation to succeed in a fast paced startup environment, then this will be the perfect position for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and executing test plans for multiple apps in development
- Working closely with Directors/Producers to validate design and requirements
- Day-to-day QA support to verify functionality for production artists and scripters
- Customer support screening, analysis, response, follow-up
- Managing external QA vendors/contractors
- Managing the build submission process
Qualifications Required and/or Preferred:
- 2 - 3 years experience in QA for mobile and/or game development required
- Experience with bug tracking databases (JIRA, DevTrack, BugZilla, etc)
- Highly organized with an obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats and juggle tasks
- Passion for apps and mobile technology
Please submit applications to email@example.com